October 25, 2014

Two years

It has been almost two years since my last update. So much has changed in the last couple years, but I still feel I am "learning how to sing into the darkness". :)

I have tried a handful of times to write an update, only to scrap it after only a few sentences. Due to time constraints and other pressures in my life, I chose to give up many things in my life, such as writing, that I once did often and enjoyed doing. I want to change this.

I have seen the goodness of God over the last two years in many unexpected and undeserved ways. I miss writing about Him... I want to write about Him more and more. I think it is helpful to me to do it and, hopefully, encouraging to those who may happen to read this blog.

So...welcome back to those who may happened upon this blog. :) Sorry for the dismay and for the lack of updates. Good things are coming now. :)


1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Lara. So good to know you thorugh your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog "Studies & Writings" and the post on it "Two Years". See goodness of God in our life and sharing it with others is strengthening you as well as encouraging others. Yes we need encouragements from eachother and that comes out of sharing your experiences you strengthen eachother. Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poroest of poor live. We reach out to the pooreset of poor with the love of christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions trip to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during your vacation time. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.