April 9, 2011

True Treasure

He is my treasure. 

"The man who has God for his treasure has all things in One...Whatever he may lose he has actually lost nothing, for he now has it all in One, and he has it purely, legitimately and forever." - A. W. Tozer

Wherever this journey may lead me, may I always, like Moses, "regard disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt..." 

Whatever may come my way, may I, like Paul, "consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord..."

And may I, like King David, "follow Him with all my heart, doing only what is right in His eyes."

I can never repay Him for what He has given me, but I want to spend the rest of my life glorifying Him, whatever the cost of that may be. He is my treasure and walking with Him in pursuit of Him is the grand adventure of my life. 

No comments: